Crispy Pork Gyoza
Whether steamed, boiled or fried, this pork gyoza recipe will quickly become your go-to for an easy and quick meal. Easy to make and a super fun activity for gathering your friends and family whether you're making for an occasion or in bulk to freeze.
- 1 packet dumpling wrappers
- 500g pork mince
- 10g chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chinese cooking wine
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dumpling filling ingredients. Mix well until a thick paste forms.
- Make the dumplings by adding a tbsp of the filling and tightly pleating the top.
- In your Crumble Deep Pan, add 1 tbsp of oil then place your dumplings inside, making sure not to overcrowd.
- Once the bottoms have slightly browned, add 1/4 cup of water and place the lid on. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and allow the dumpling bottoms to become crispy and golden.
- Remove from pan and serve with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!