Lazy One-Pot Lasagne
A simple and easy lasagna that you can have every night of the week that still has that authentic flavour without having you slaving away at each component and lining up every pasta sheet.
- 500g minced beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 3-4 cups spinach
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 2 cups mushroom, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 2 cups beef stock (add more if needed)
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Ricotta cheese
- Parsley/basil for garnish
- Lasagne sheets
- Heat oil in your Crumble Shallow Dutch Oven. Add beef, and onions and season with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, and chilli flakes. Cook until meat is browned.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and spinach and sauté until tender.
- Add the tomato paste, pasta sauce and stock, stir to combine, and bring to a simmer.
- Add broken pieces of lasagna to the pan.
- Stir to combine and spread into an even layer, making sure the noodles are covered in liquid.
- Reduce the heat and cook with the lid on for about 25 minutes. Make sure to try and keep noodles submerged in sauce stirring them around as needed.
- Once noodles are ready, dollop the ricotta cheese over the lasagna with a small spoon.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella. Remove from heat and cover until the cheese is melted. (Alternatively, for a browned top, place the pan under the grill for a few minutes until the cheese is golden-brown) Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!