Roll your tastebuds away with these EPIC, cheesy, Big Mac inspired spring rolls. An easy twist on the classic that will definitely promise to impress friends and family.
We used the Deep Fry Pan for this recipe.
Epic Cheeseburger Spring Rolls
Roll your tastebuds away with these EPIC, cheesy, Big Mac inspired spring rolls. An easy twist on the classic and will definitely promise to impress friends and family.
500g Beef mince
- Spring roll pastry sheets
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Pickles, diced
- Onion, diced
- Sesame seeds
- In your Crumble Deep Pan over medium heat, combine ground beef with mustard, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place a thin slice of cheese in the centre of a spring roll wrapper. Top with cooked beef, pickles and onion. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water.
- Fry your spring rolls golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and top immediately with sesame seeds.
- Serve with your choice of sauce and enjoy!